Monday, December 6, 2010

Its the FINAL COUNTDOWN...

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to share a little story with you all. 12 weeks ago tomorrow I stepped on the scales & weighed in at 81.5kg.

Last Wednesday I weighed in at 71.3kg – so that’s 10.2kg in 11 weeks, 12.5% body weight. I will do my final weigh in tomorrow but I am hopefully for a sub 70 result – I want to welcome Ms 60’s to my house.
In addition to the weight loss on the scales, I have shed an AMAZING 56cms from my body, most of it from my waist & boob areas. My boobs are PERKY again!!

Over the past 12 weeks I have had my ups & downs, like we all have. I can honestly say that I have never ‘slipped off the wagon’ or left the program. I have learnt how to deal with my emotions without eating or drinking them away. I now lace my shoes & go for a run when I am frustrated.

I have completed 2 triathlons, and was registered for a 3rd but in accordance with Dr’s orders I couldn’t compete on Sunday. My fitness test has improved dramatically, from the first week when I couldn’t run the full 1km to yesterday when I completed it in 5mins 16 seconds. I am now a fit & healthy woman.


I honestly believe that without Mish’s program I wouldn’t have had the support & help that I have needed to keep going. I wanted to thank EVERYONE who has tweeted, left comments on my blog, and supported me over the past 12 weeks. I believe I have made friendships that will last for lifetimes, and I look forward to the challenge of Round 1 2011 and maintaining this fantastic lifestyle that I have developed.

So here are my final photos – before and afters out there for the world to see…..

See you all on Saturday
Xx
Sara

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sara, you've worked so hard and you look awesome! xkrissie

    ReplyDelete