Sunday, September 19, 2010

Measure Up! The COLD HARD NUMBERS:

The last Pre-Season task for Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation is by far the hardest... but I have to admit; it was the one I was most looking forward to: The MEASURE UP!
Most people have been posting on the forums that they are scared of this one, that they haven't looked at themselves in the mirror for years, let alone taken a photo. For me this was the beginning of the end. The start of the NEW WAH, and the start of something wonderful.
I am so looking forward to being the hot & sexy girl that I can be before Christmas. Hubby saw Mish's new pic on the 12WBT site (12WBT.com.au for anyone interested) and he made the comment that she was incredibly sexy!
SO I want to be like Mish
(not Mike!)

As a little extra incentive (as if I needed any more) I have sent my photos to the Woman's Health & Fitness 12 week Body Blitz.... I have entered before and not won (there are no 2nd places in this comp) but this time I am giving it 100%.... and I hope that with 12WBT on my team it might be the icing on the cake & I might have a transformation worth writing about... (just think of the FREE publicity 12WBT might get then!)

The Measure Up!

I measured up Saturday afternoon, after my big bike ride, Hubby took my photos, and he said all the right things, (which helped so much!)

Here are the COLD HARD NUMBERS:
 Age: 27
Height:174cm
Weight: 81.5kg (Goal is 68kgs)
Chest: 102cm
Waist: 103cms
Hips: 115cms
Thighs (R) 65cms (L) 64cms (33cm distance from knee)
Calve: (R) 40cms (L)41cms

This is the beginning of the NEW WAH…. just wait universe in 12 weeks time I will be a smaller, better, healthier person smile



xx
S

No comments:

Post a Comment